American Tourister Tribus 20" Spinner
The Tribus 20" Spinner suitcase not only fits your travel needs, it also fits the carry-on guidelines of most airlines. Packing pockets and a large interior offer easy to navigate space to keep books, tech gear, medications, snacks, toiletries, and more. The ideal "stow and go" solution to keep your most important travel supplies as close as the overhead bin.
• Book opening case with mesh divider
• Cross straps in main compartment
• Fully lined to protect your belongings
• Packing pockets let you organize before you leave
• Specialized zippered compartments keep important objects stowed
• Hard-sided prpylene casing resists damage and scratches
• Retractable top handle and built in side handle for easy toting
• Three point TSA-compliant locking system keeps bags secure
• Durable dual spinner wheels supply effortless maneuverability
• Weight: 7.7 lbs.
Body Dimensions: 20.0" x 14.6" x 9.0"
Overall Dimensions: 22.0" x 15.0" x 9.0"
- Spinner Wheels - Four wheels...zero effort, four multidirectional spinner wheels allow 360 degree upright rolling in multiple directions so there is no weight on your arm.
- Push button handle - Locks when fully extended so you can push or pull your case. The handle also locks when fully recessed, greatly reducing the risk of damage when not in use.
- Retractable handle - Provides easy maneuverability when extended out from the suitcase, and stores neatly inside when not in use. Locks in place in both the fully extended and stored positions for secure traveling.
- Side carry handle - Allows you to lift the suitcase with ease and comfort.
- Cross straps - Secure the contents of your luggage to help prevent shifting that can cause damage. They also help keep the contents of your luggage organized.
- TSA Lock - provides luggage additional peace of mind when checking belongings, but can still be easily accessed by TSA agents in the event the case needs to be searched.
- 3-pt. Locking System - Is a patented feature with 3 locks, combining key and combination locks for maximum security of a hardside suitcase.