Pro 4 DLX is built for the discerning road warrior. Tough enough for any travel situation, refined enough to always look ultra-professional. Pro 4 DLX is shaped by what goes into its construction, making it the “Complete Package” for all of your travel needs.
Samsonite Pro 4 DLX 21" Expandable Spinner
• Rugged 1262D x 1262D Nylon fabric features a water resistant coating.
• Four multi-directional Split Spherical Spinner wheels allow 360 degree upright rolling so there is no weight on your arm or shoulder.
• fits into most Domestic Airline Measurement Cases, giving you piece of mind that your case will accompany you in the cabin for a long or short flight.
• Fully featured interior includes tri-fold removable suiter, providing added protection for business attire.
• Expands for added packing capacity.
• Mounted TSA combination lock provides security when checking belongings.
• Carry-On size and weight allowances vary by airlines. Go to shop.samsonite.com/airline-carry-on-guide for more details. If the bag is overstuffed, it may not be accepted by the airlines.
• Weight: 8.25 lbs.
Body Dimensions: 20.5" x 14.75" x 8.0"
Overall Dimensions: 22.5" x 15.0" x 9.0"
- 1682 Denier Nylon - Nylon is a high strength, durable material with excellent wear properties. The term " denier" (D) refers to the size of the yarn used: the larger the denier the bigger the yarn.
- Carry On Sized - Luggage designed to fit in most airlines overhead compartments; may not conform to some airlines carry-on standards.
- Split Sphere Wheels - Each half of the sphere wheel can move independently in the same or opposite direction to comfortably allow rolling over uneven or smooth surfaces alike with the same effortless motion for the ultimate in unparallelled control and turning ability
- Tri-Fold Suiter - with padded roll bars transports business attire virtually wrinkle free.
- Retractable handle - Provides easy maneuverability when extended out from the suitcase, and stores neatly inside when not in use. Locks in place in both the fully extended and stored positions for secure traveling.